Absentee By Mail Voting
2023 Key Dates
- November 27th: Deadline to submit an application for the December 5th Municipal Runoff
- December 5th: Election Day. All absentee by mail ballots must be in our office by 7:00PM to be counted
Please check your registration by calling our office 770-920-7213 or go to My Voter Page
In order to have a ballot mailed to you, you must complete and submit an Official Absentee Ballot Application. It is very important that you submit your application with a signature that will match your signature on file with the Election office. Your request must be on an official application. We can no longer accept your request on a piece of paper, it must be on the official application. Click on the link above to print the application.
Voters can request an absentee ballot 78 days before an election without providing a reason. The last day to submit an absentee application is 11 days prior to the election.
Please click here for Georgia Absentee Voting Fact Sheet
You can also submit your application on-line: https://securemyabsenteeballot.sos.ga.gov/s/
Please note: you must print the application and provide a physical signature.
If you choose elderly/disabled or UOCAVA on the application you will receive ballots automatically for the entire election season, but you will need to reapply each election season.
There are multiple ways to submit this application:
- Submit your Official Absentee application by scanning and emailing to email@example.com
- Take a picture with your cell phone and email to the above email
- Fax to 770-920-7410
- Drop box is inside Board of Election office.
- Mail your application to Board of Election, 8700 Hospital Drive, Douglasville, GA 30134
- Drop it off to our office, 1st floor of the courthouse, Registration office.
Voters are required to provide photo identification when voting by mail.
BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS & REGISTRATION OFFICE (IN OUR OFFICE, NOT POSTMARKED) BY 7:00PM ON ELECTION DAY.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO TRACK YOUR BALLOT- https://georgia.ballottrax.net/voter/