Where to Apply
Superior Court Clerk
8700 Hospital Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. for lunch )
Passport photos can be taken in our office between 8 a.m. -3:30 p.m. Passport photos will not be taken between the 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. lunch hour. Please let our clerks know you need to have your photo taken when beginning your passport application.
It is recommended that you do not wear a white or camouflaged top while taking photos. Hair should be removed from the face area with the ability to see your ears. This will expedite your passport being approved.
Fees for Passports
Two separate payments must be made:
- Acceptable forms of payment for U.S. Department of State: personal check or money order ONLY
- Acceptable forms of payment for Clerk of Superior Court: cash, personal check (local bank with a local address), money order, or debit/credit card.
All applicants must be present including minors
Adult Passport Applicants should bring the following items when applying:
- Completed application: DS-11 is to be completed in black ink only
- Certified copy of U.S citizenship: birth certificate, naturalization certificate, previous U.S. Passport, or report of birth abroad (we send originals)
- Valid state-issued ID
- Passport photograph, which can be taken on site at $15 per application.
Minor Passport applicants are asked to bring the same documents as an adult applicant and must be accompanied by both parents when applying.
In the event that one parent is not able to accompany minor, the DS-3053 (consent form) must be completed, notarized, and brought in along with a copy of the parent’s state issued ID, front and back.
Children under 15 who have had a passport previously must submit that passport AND birth certificate.
Children aged 16 and 17 must have at least one parent/guardian present when applying.
For application forms and information on required documentation and fees, please call 770-920-7252 or visit the only official website for passport information.